Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Take a Moment... for One Heart Source

www.oneheartsource.org
                                                           

Hey My Fellow Readers!

So as you know, week to week I write about my favorite shows, one of them being the Sons of Anarchy. There's still a few months to go before we get to see them again, for their final season. So in the interim, I'm asking you all to take a moment and go over the important information below. One day I came across a post from Kim Coates ( aka. 'Tig') about a non-profit organization called One Heart Source (OHS), which his daughter is involved in.  So I decided to see what it was all about. I, like many others tend to get caught up in the day to day minutia, but I'm glad I paused my day to see what it was that one of my favorite characters is so passionate about.


Through the power of social media, I thought it would be a great platform to just take a moment, a moment to reflect and spread the word. So, all I'm asking is that you take a moment and read up on OHS. Please check out their website below, and their Hogs for Heart Charity Event coming up in October in LA. If your an SOA fan, this is one event you do NOT want to miss!! Check out the video below from last years event...!!

One Heart Source (OHS) is a non-profit organization designed to empower young people through education, and to provide high quality education and care for vulnerable children in Tanzania and South Africa.




Our official website:  www.oneheartsource.org

Donate here to support our education programs in Africa: http://www.oneheartsource.org/general/

Information about last year's Hogs for Heart event: http://www.oneheartsource.org/2nd-annual-hogs-for-heart-event/


Save the Date Video for this year's event: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ecu9AG0a2gs


Information about this year's event:

3rd Annual Hogs for Heart event: Mingle with the cast of Sons of Anarchy while supporting One Heart Source
Where: Somewhere in LA
When: Saturday, October 11, 2014 (7-10 pm)
Tickets will be available to the general public in the beginning of August.
Email hogsforheart@gmail.com to receive ticket information as soon as it becomes available.
I want to thank you for taking a moment to read about One Heart Source, and how they are making a difference in children's lives. Together we can help OHS spread awareness.

Love ya,
T

1 comment: