Friday, June 27, 2014

Rob's Corner: The Rover Recap

Robert+Pattinson+Blackbook+Magazine+4.jpg




In the past few weeks, we have been lucky enough to get back to Promo Rob. I love me some Promo Rob. Premiere’s, Late Night Talk shows, Morning Talk shows...it all works since we get to see Rob. With promo for David Michod’s The Rover, we were lucky enough to get A TON of extra clips and interviews. Who didn't smile when the saw a bendy Rob getting all giggly next to Guy Pearce on Peter Travers's interview?

I was fortunate enough to be able to see the movie 2 times so far. It is AMAZING! The acting in this movie just blew me away. Not only did Guy Pearce nail his performance, but Rob was outstanding! So go see it while you can!!!


Anyway, since promo is done for The Rover in the US, what’s next for our Rey of Sunshine (yes, I see my slip there).

Well, as I see it, we have more filming to start here shortly with The Childhood of a Leader supposedly beginning this month, followed by Idol Eye’s in October. And hopefully, Maps To The Stars will make an appearance at TIFF.

Right now is such a good time to be a Rob fan!

So in case you missed anything, here are a couple of clips from The Rover promo.


@A24films “The Rover” Official Trailer








Popcorn with Peter Travers






MTV Interview






Jimmy Kimmel




Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment