Sunday, June 8, 2014

Castle Season 6 DVD Release Details and Cast/Crew Updates

We now have the third announcement that we wait all hiatus for. The content and release details of season 6 of Castle!







So know the question on every fan's mind.... "Does that mean that we are finally getting the wonderfully speculated unaired scene continuation from "Always"?!?! This fangirl most certainly hopes so!! So my fingers are crossed! As well as every other crossable body part for that matter.... For a description of the scene, (come on, you know you want one) click here 

I personally think that the commentaries are my favorite content on the DVD. It is nice to hear just how much thinking and commitment go into the characters and the character's actions onscreen! I wish that Stana had beenable to participate, as she had some of the most heavy hitting episodes of the season, but I know she was out of the country almost as soon as hiatus started! 

I'm also really looking forward to the bloopers this season, with all of the scripted kisses and "married" moments, the flub ups from this are sure to amuse! 

Mark Polish who collaborated with Stana on the independent film "For Lovers Only" was seen onset for the finale and now we know why! His featurette of "A day in the life" will be one of the most watched parts of my DVD set! I cannot wait to see and hear Stana's thought process for shooting some of those scenes!  

Castle Cast and Crew Updates

Nathan is continuing on the Convention Circuit, appearing in Phoenix this very weekend! 
  • To find out more about Phoenix Comic Con - My wonderful coblogger Kristi has compiled her experience! Day 1 and Day 2 & 3 (Ft. Nathan Fillion) and be on the look out for a Nathan exclusive from her! Nope not jealous at all¿¡¿¡

Stana has arrived to begin filming in Italy and the fans are most certainly enjoying having her! Twitter has been a better and brighter place with a little bit of Ms. Katic back! 


Seamus and Jon have worked on another project that went to the Tribeca Film Festival called "Sequestered" They not only act in this film but also both tried their hand in producing it! I've been hearing some rumblings about this as of late and just wanted to give the fellas a shout out for a job very well done! The short has been tossed around to become feature length, and I for one would love to see the humor these two could bring to their "bromance" as part of the criminal faction! Click here to view the trailer! 

Jon also has collaborated as the writer, director, and costar with Tamala Jones on a new short film called "The Box" The film is also the directorial debut for Andrew Bikichky, who works as part of the camera department for Castle! I love how much the cast and crew "keep it in the family"!

Molly is still working on "Welcome to Happiness" and from the plot synopsis I am very eager to see this one! Head on over to IMDB and get the rating up for her! 

And the most wonderful thing that I am excited to tell you..... 
The. Writers. Are. Back!!!!
From the tweets that have gone out, they are just as excited as I am! And already the teasing has begun, but as long at it brings us season 7, I'll take it! 





I hope you all are having a fantastic hiatus! Season 6 rewatch schedule will be up soon! I promise! 

Connect with us this summer!

Cami










No comments:

Post a Comment