Monday, June 9, 2014

"21 Days" the latest release by the awesome Bethany Lopez!



                                                   Amazon

                                                   Barnes and Noble

                                                   iTunes

                                                   Smashwords


"21 Days" is the second book in Bethany's "A Time for Love Series". Her first one was "8 Weeks" and as I said in my blog post, I loved it. Imagine my excitement when I got the chance to read "21 Days".

TJ and Sasha are the lead characters in this book and neither one of them are the settling down kind. However when TJ moves in with Sasha while looking for a place of his own, they become aware of the raw chemistry between themselves.

Being friends for a long time, makes them decide to try the whole friends with "benefits" thing.

This is of course where the trouble starts. Can they stay just friends, or will it take 21 days for them to see they have more.

I really enjoyed this book and found it light reading, but with meat on the bones. I only have one complaint about this book. I really wish it was longer. I wanted more at the end.

If you are in the mood for a nice sweet romance, with a bit of heat, then this is definitely for you.

4 comments: