Monday, June 16, 2014

Music Monday – Josh Damigo


Today, I wanna introduce you to a local indie artist that I just love. His name is Josh Damigo. I first heard Josh on my favorite morning radio show, The Show on Rock105.3. At first I thought he was a comedian because this guy is damn funny, but he started to sing and I was sold. I didn't get to see him live until almost a year later when he opened one night for Marcus Foster at the Casbah. Seeing him live was even better. I wasn't sure what I liked better – his jokes and stories or his amazing songs. Either way, Josh is the total package. So if you live in the San Diego area, you should check Josh out this summer. He is playing at SD County Fair and some free (that’s right, FREE!) shows at the House of Blues on Monday nights. I just happen to be going to tonight’s show at the HOB. So excited to share his music with my besties (we're on vacay).


Anyhow, here are some of my favorite songs by Mr. Damigo:

If I Had a Dollar



LA Is Not My Home



Portland



Pocket Change



Never Gonna Let You Go



Alright



For more details, check out his…... well, he has pretty much has every social media there is. :-) But here is the link to his Tumblr page and you will find the others there.

http://joshdamigo.com/

P.S. Be on the lookout for new music. I hear he is working on some new stuff. Woot woot! Can't wait.

2 comments:

  1. I'm super excited to see him play tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! josh was great tonight at the hob. thank you so much for introducing us to him and his music, brina.

    ReplyDelete