Monday, June 23, 2014

Music Monday – PHX Songs

I just came back from AZ and OMFG, am I TRIED!!!  Here is a few of  "Theme Songs", for lack of a better words, to sum up my trip with my besties.

Keri Helson "Pretty Girl Rock" (Everyone knows why I am posting this. Thank you Sassy Apple for singing along.)


Iggy Azalea "Fancy" (Seriously kinda hate this song, but I can't help but sing along.)


Jason Derulo "Wiggle" (For Kdubs - she knows why...)


LMFAO feat. Lil Jon "Shots" (I love this song... I can never hear it enough. Or have enough shots.)


Finatticz "Dont Drop that Thun Thun" (Just 'cause.)


Stone Sour "Bother" (Thank you 2bits, for blowing my mind with this song.)


3LW "Playas Gon' Play" (For 2bits and his woman - stay strong.)

2 comments:

  1. Love these songs B. You don't think I listen but I really do. That song by Stone Sour was amazing. I've never heard of them before but I'll be looking them up now.
    And the last song was perfect. Hang in there. It'll work out.
    Thanks to Sassy Apple & 2bits for helping to inspire some of this awesomeness.
    Love you B

    ReplyDelete
  2. we really do come up with the best nicknames. lol.
    no matter the situation, when we are all together, fun times are inevitable. i miss you superbad already. thanks for all you did ~ driving us everyone even though you were in pain, feeding us, sharing your space, and allowing us to soak up some of your awesomeness. it truly would have sucked without you.
    and, as usual, perfect selection of music. you are the best at what you do.

    ReplyDelete