Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Theo Tuesday...The sexy suit edition

With the new/old picture of Theo surfacing this week, how can I not take the time to pay homage to this amazing photo.

When they say clothes make a man they weren't lying. Well that's not really true. I am biased, I think he could wear anything and look hot, but the expression on his face combined with the suit *wipes my drool* is phenomenal.


The photos; one cropped and one full bodied; are from Modern Luxury Magazine, and the Angeleno photo shoot. 




I know that this ship has sailed, but he very much looks like the epitome of what I have ; and I'm sure many of you have as well, pictured Christian Grey to look like. He has that look, the scruff, the demeanor to have pulled it off and in this suit the look is complete.

Am I right? Tell us what you think of Theo in this suit, or had you envisioned him as Mr. Grey?

2 comments:

  1. YES you are right!! He is exactly what I picture my Mr. Grey looks like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too bad, he was never in the running. BUT I can reread the books and have a new vision of Mr. Grey.

      Delete