Monday, June 2, 2014

Music Monday – Drinking Songs

Since my vacation is just around the corner, I thought I would start this Monday off with some of my favorite drinking songs. Believe me, I am all over the board with this list. From rap to country to indie to pop to the what the f**k!!?!?...  Drinking songs are for every type of music.

LMFAO feat. Lil John  “Shots”


Brad Paisley  “Alcohol”



Trey Songz feat. Niki Minaj  “Bottoms Up”


Jamie Foxx feat. T-Pain  “Blame It”


Sam Bradley  “The Difference Between Whiskey and You” (Chris Stapleton cover)


Bloodhound Gang  “You're Pretty When I'm Drunk"


Tha Alkaholiks  “Only When I'm Drunk”


Joe Nichols  “Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off”


Busta Rhymes feat. P. Diddy & Pharrell  “Pass the Courvoisier - Part II”


Toby Keith  “Red Solo Cup”


Snoop Dogg  “Gin and Juice”


Garth Brooks  “Two Piña Coladas”


Rihanna  “Cheers (Drink to That)”


Justin Timberlake  “Drink You Away”


Big Bad Voodoo Daddy  “You and Me and the Bottle Makes 3 Tonight (Baby)”


Did I forget any???

5 comments:

  1. Drinking songs....always a good time. Perfect thing to post right before vacay. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are those on the approved road trip playlist :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I approve of all the songs. That is one of my favorite songs that I've heard Sam sing.
    The songs I've thought of were "I Love This Bar" by Toby Keith and "Margaritaville" by Jimmy Buffet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think this list needs a little canadian representation...
    alcohol by barenaked ladies.
    http://youtu.be/5kAJOSCyTB0
    *cheers*

    ReplyDelete