Monday, June 30, 2014

Shirtless Joe Manganiello Covers ‘People’ Magazine As Hollywood’s Hottest Bachelor





Congratulations, Joe Manganiello. According to People Magazine and your abs, you are Hollywood’s Hottest Bachelor! Well, at least one of the 101 hottest.

The True Blood star covers this week’s issue of the magazine, where he also talks about the kind of lover man he is.

“I am part Sicilian,” he tells People. “I am passionate. I am a hot-blooded person. If you don’t like spicy, then maybe I’m not for you.” Well hot damn! Care to see if he is for you?

That’s what the shirtless photos are for. First, here’s the full cover.





Seriously, you could wash clothes on him. Also, folks, get ready to “awe,” because Joe added this, “I’m at my best when I have someone to wake up next to.” I volunteer as tribute!

I mean…wouldn’t you?



This seems to go against everything he said about men not being objectified–cause that’s all we’ve done right now. Alright, now that we’ve all stared at Joe, let’s ponder who else–besides Zac, Ryan, Scott and Taye–will be on their list. And will their abs be as flawless as Joe’s.


Source: Socialite


1 comment: