Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Will They Find Each Other

This Sunday is the last episode of the season for Walking Dead, I say that with a sigh...I've had mixed feelings about this season. After their mid-season hiatus, I felt it was a bit lack luster (minus the Governor FINALLY getting killed, happy dance). But as a true fan I was excited to see what was next for my favorite survivors. The second half of the season has had some of the BEST episodes in the series. After watching season after season, we get hooked on these characters, we embrace them, fear for their survival...without knowing much of their back story.

Michonne opens up to Carl and shares her past, and we get to see a softer side of this fearless warrior. We know she is badass with a sword. However, seeing Michonne and Carl joking and laughing relates to their human side. I think that gets forgotten when fighting to live everyday. Carl and Beth are proving they can handle themselves and this new world. Its refreshing to see them both take an adult stand and I can't wait to see whats in store for these characters.

No shock that I'm a huge Daryl fan. One of the best episodes was seeing him break down those walls - hear his story. To see him break down...well damn!!! Beth was pretty badass to get him to break. One of the the best scenes was of them in the house, and in his "Daryl" way letting Beth know maybe there might be some good people left after all. And it was because of her (awe moment)...then the zombies have to come and ruin everything, and she gets kidnapped. So the big question....WHERE IS BETH???!!!

Probably the most shocking, the little girl goes cray cray and kills her sister so she can have a zombie friend...Not gonna lie, I'm still a little disturbed by that. On a serious note though, it shows the impact and psychology of a post apocalyptic life.

I hope the finale brings the gang together. Maggie and Glens reunited moment was so touching last week, and I'd love to see more of it. Most of all I hope Rick is able to hold his daughter Judith again. And hooray again, the piece of shit Governor is DEAD!!!!

But the question is, what lies ahead in Terminus???

No comments:

Post a Comment