Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Fanfic Rec Wednesday - Love in My Box

I feel very blessed that I have friends willing to help me out with everything I do!


Today’s rec comes to you via Kristin (@Kdub_s):

Title: Love in My Box



Why is it good?: I like the idea of falling in love through emails. And I love their Edward. He is a clueless Geekward. His misunderstandings of social situations is hilarious. It’s written very well. Cosmo and Marvar are a perfect team.


~~~~~


I haven’t read this one yet. A lot of people have told me to read it – that it’s really funny and sweet. At 27 chapters and just under 150,000 words, I think I’m going to start this next. Thanks KDubs!

2 comments:

  1. I love your recs, Kmah. And, as it seems to be the case with me, I've heard about this one too, but never read it. I'll be finishing the one I'm reading soon and I think I'll give this one a try.

    Thanks for the link, hun. They are definitely being used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are our crack dealer for fics. Thanks Hun ;-)

    ReplyDelete