Monday, March 31, 2014

Music Monday – 80's Big Hair Bands‏

As a rule, I am not a fan of men with long hair or make-up that looks better then mines, but I can't help but love 80's Big Hair Bands. 
Blow the dust off your air guitars and get ready to rock out...

Guns N' Roses  “Paradise City”




Def Leppard  “Love Bites”





 Mr. Big  “To Be with You"




Extreme  “More Than Words”





Warrant  “Cherry Pie”





Poison  “Nothin' but a Good Time”





Great White  “Once Bitten, Twice Shy”



Skid Row  “I Remember You”




Bon Jovi  “Wanted Dead or Alive”




KISS  “Rock and Roll All Nite”




Van Halen  “Jump”




ZZ Top  “Legs” 




Whitesnake  “Here I Go Again”




Quiet Riot  “Cum on Feel the Noize”




Bad English  “When I See You Smile”




Scorpions  “Rock You Like a Hurricane”




AC/DC  “You Shook Me All Night Long”



This last band was one of my favorites back in the 80's because when I was going through my "rock phase", it was awesome to see a hard rock band that added COLOR to the sea of white. Lol

Living Colour  “Cult of Personality” 



So did I forget anyone??? 'Cause I wanted to add Metallica, but most of their songs that I knew were from the 90's...  
Let me know what you think.

7 comments:

  1. FLOVE the 80s!!! Thanks for the blast from the past B! Made my Monday suck just a little less.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this post!
    more than words is one of my favourite songs of all time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How on earth do you come up with these every week? I love it. You make me relive my youth.. LOL and I love it.. I think I have seen most of these bands in concert at least once. Wow.. thanks for another awesome week's post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the 80's. Greatest bands ever. I loved all these songs when I was growing up. In fact, I still listen to them every now and then. And I completely forgot about Living Colour. I'll have to add them to my list.
    Great selection, B. You definitely take me back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. they just come to me with a little help from my friend. so glad you love the posts. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. they just come to me with a little help from my friend. so glad you love the posts. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. YES YES and YES! All of these are soo good :) Another amazing post B *high five

    ReplyDelete