Friday, March 21, 2014

Hottie of the Week!

So how am I going to beat last week’s Hottie?? It will definitely be a challenge! But sit back, relax and read on… 

This week’s Hottie is another personal favorite of mine. He is a man with many sides. First and foremost, to qualify on the hottie scale, he is gorgeous (I am biased, sue me). Secondly, he is intelligent (another fine quality, if you ask me). And last, he has to be one of the sweetest people I have ever met. If you don’t know him, make sure to look him up when you get done reading this!


I bring to you this week none other than Erik Odom.

(Photo Credit: twilightsaga.wikia.com/Floyd Allen) 

Erik is mostly known for his work as Peter the Nomad in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2. Even though he had a non-speaking role, he had me captivated from the first time he stepped on the screen. I will tell you, even though this may have been a small role in comparison to the other characters, when you see him on screen or on stage, this man can act.


I had the pleasure of being at the Breaking Dawn Part 2 premiere in LA. This was not only the first time I met Erik, but it was the first time I saw what he was really made of. While there, kmah88 and I went to see him perform on stage at The Rogue Machine Theatre in “A Bright New Boise”. His performance was exhilarating. From laughing one second to crying the next, he had us sitting on the edge of our seats the entire time.





The next project Erik can be seen in is a short film called “Start of Something” that is scheduled for screening at the Cleveland Film Festival on March 21st. And if his instagram account (@erikodom, which is also his Twitter name) is any indication, 2014 will be a big year for him! 

(Photo Credit: Adam Hendershott via https://www.facebook.com/startofsomethingfilm)

Now I will sit back and wait for his next projects to come, because I know they will!! And I will be following his career every step of the way!


5 comments:

  1. he is such a cutie pie. geart pick M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cannot wait to see erik on the big screen again! he is tremendously talented. absolutely blew me away in a bright new boisie. (and team peter the nomadic f*** machine, ftw. lol.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick, hun. Total cutie and an awesome guy. Can't wait to see more of his work.

    ReplyDelete