Friday, March 7, 2014

Hottie of the Week!

So after my shocking pick for my first ever Male Hottie of the Week, I decided to keep it on the mellow side for my first Female Hottie of the Week.

By mellow, I’m talking about the always stylish, beautiful and quirky Jennifer Lawrence.


photo.JPG

(Photo courtesy of LA Times via Jennifer-Lawrence.com)



Starting out young in H&M commercials and working her way up to TV (The Bill Engvall Show) before hitting the big screen, she seems to constantly be making a name for herself. I fell in love with her during her performance in the Hunger Games as Katniss Everdeen. Through this character she has proven how strong of a woman she is, making not only her but Katniss a great role model for the younger generation. To prove my point further, she is the second youngest female to ever be nominated for two Academy awards for Best Actress (Winters Bone and Silver Linings Playbook) and the second youngest to win for that role (Silver Linings Playbook). Now add on a nomination for Best Supporting Actress for American Hustle and we definitely have a winner!

Out of the many outstanding women I could have chosen for this prestigious “Hottie” award, I decided Jennifer was the best choice. How can you not find whit, charisma and beauty charming? Add in a little paparazzi banter and falling on the red carpet and you have the makings of a true “Hottie” in my book.

Stay tuned for next week’s “Hottie of the Week”! We go back to the side of pecs and “V’s” and accents (hint hint ladies) OH MY!

2 comments:

  1. This was a good choice. Love Jennifer!!! This week wasn't as much of a surprise ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a few I was tossing around but she always jumps out at me lol

    ReplyDelete