Tuesday, March 25, 2014

OUAT - The Tower

It took me a day and a half to think about this episode and it wasn’t because I didn’t like it. There were just so many aspects of Sunday’s Once Upon A Time episode that I needed to just digest it a bit and formulate a few ideas where the writers are taking us for the rest of the season.

I will be up front here and state I didn’t like the business with Charming and Emma in the opening. I really think they should’ve used a little girl to play Emma because the dance sequence was a bit disturbing with adult Emma.

I loved the Rapunzel thing and hope she will make an appearance in Storybrooke but alas, there are dozens of characters already in line to do their time in our favorite Maine hideaway.

Courtesy of ABC Studios


One of things I absolutely loved occurred on Twitter Sunday night with William Shatner. No one has really brought up yet was the whole Henry in limbo thing and the poor kid is just wandering around.  Mr. Shatner suggested handing Henry his book which has been the catalyst for the entire show on more than one occasion and I have to agree. C’mon Snow, give the boy his make believe back!
Speaking of Snow, her common sense seems to have flown out the window in “The Tower.” Seriously, if your new midwife seems too good to be true, then she is green and you need to run!
Regina is still being underutilized but I have a feeling that as soon as we all catch up with Rumple that will change. Belle has got to get the vibe that her man is running around soon as well so hopefully, next week the good guys will give Rumple his knife back and crazy will go away.

1 comment:

  1. I Have so much to say about this episode. First of all Rapunzel was absolutely rushed in regards to her Tale. I liked her alot and would love to see her and her parents in upcoming episodes But as it is they have such a huge cast.

    I SAW THE CONVO with William Shatner I loved that and screen shotted it BUT IVE ALSO SEEN screen shots of Regina giving Henry back the book with Archie. Its going to Happen NEXT episode.

    ONTO THOUGHTS Regarding... well ME!

    IM WORRIED because the "fear" thing LOOKED ALOT LIKE ZOSO as the dark one under order. AND I THINK ITS NOT FEAR charming and Rapunzel HAD faced but it was The Dark one aka ME.

    Side Note: ANTI MAGIC CUFF. Ive rewatched the Zelena clip 16 times now because I wanted to see evidence that he's still wearing the cuff. Which would explain WHY HE hasn't just teleported out of the cage yet.

    However the shots are extremely careful to NOT show his LEFT hand and I DO believe thats intentional. ON A side note: How can he be spinning Gold if he's wearing the anti Magic cuff then? and My only thought is .... Hes been spinning gold for so long that he no longer needs magic to make gold.

    I also thing the reason they showed the way zelena unlocked his cage was because the lock being open was replicated when the Gang found his cage. Meaning Rumple didn't escape, I think she removed the anti magic cuff and ordered him to attack charming as "fear" and she slipped the hallucigenin To help make the experience more intoxicating. Rumple's great with imaging spell and so I think she SHAVED him for the purpose of him to ATTACK charming. But then after the order was complete and she had stolen Charming's sword....

    Rumple had no further order and he took advantage of the situation to run. Anywho THOSE are my thoughts

    ReplyDelete