Monday, March 3, 2014

Music Monday – Sam Bradley

The only way to brighten a Manic Monday is with music. So I thought I would share with you all one of my favorite singers/songwriters, SamBradley.  

I discovered Sam about 4 years ago in the summer of 2010. Even though I was a little tiny bit drunk by the time he hit the stage,  as soon as he began to sing I was hooked. There is just something about this man performing on stage that commands your attention.  I could go on and on about how great and what a wonderfully talented person he is but I think I will let you hear for yourselves.  Here are some of my favorite songs by him:

Passport


Whiskey

Only Human 


Lights

Sam is currently in the studio working on new music in his hometown of London, England – but what he needs to do is go on tour in the USA because he is greatly missed over here!
Sam, in the studio, from his instagram - February 12, 2014
He doesn't post often but when he does, it’s totally worth it. Check out his website when you get a chance: www.sambradley.com

5 comments:

  1. i adore him. and what a great way to start off as your first post! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pic B! He is amazeballs and needs to come out w new stuff ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Confession time... I was sent a bunch of music of his a loooong time ago but never got around to listening. I'm kicking myself because I LOVE IT!!! Something about a brit and guitar. Thanks for popping my Sam cherry B!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A while ago you recommended that we listen to Sam. And I went an bought his CD because I trust you. Best decision I've made!! Thanks for suggesting it. Love him ;-)

    ReplyDelete