Friday, March 28, 2014

Hottie of the Week!

This weeks Hottie is brought to you by the letter S.  No, his name doesn’t start with an S either, but he is known as The Man of Steel.  Introducing, another British Hottie (I have a thing for accents), Mr. Henry Cavill.

296px-Henry_Cavill_2,_2013.jpeg

(Photo Credit: Eva Rinaldi, Man of Steel red carpet, Sydney)


Henry has an extensive background, not only in modeling, but in acting as well.  Since 2001, he has graced us with his presence on both the big screen and television.  Since I don’t watch a ton of TV, I was never introduced to him in his role on The Tudors, which I heard could get pretty hot and heavy. (Who can resist a gorgeous man getting hot and heavy and sweaty and… Oh yeah, writing here.)

185834-800w.jpeg
(Photo Credit: Mark Seliger, Details Magazine, details.com)


Since Henry was a special request Hottie by a few fabulous friends, I am going to stop here and let his pictures speak for themselves as to why he can qualify as the Hottie of the Week.  So, I will bid you farewell until next time and let you drool through the rest of the pics :)

004-Henry-Cavill.jpg
(Photo Credit: Chris Pizzello, Associated Press)

henry-cavill-premiere-immortals-01.jpeg
(Photo Credit: B. Dowling, WENN, Immortals 3D LA Premiere)

henry-cavill-30484-2048x1536.jpeg
(Photo Source: still from Immortals, www.ahawallpaper.com)



5 comments:

  1. HOT FREAKING DAMN, now that's what I am talking about. I coulda helped with pics, I may or may not have a file, or a few pics of him lol love him and you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't he who Stephenie Meyer had in mind for Edward originally?

    ReplyDelete
  3. He makes the Superman suit look sooooo good!!!! I LOVE him xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so HOT!!!!! Perfect for this week but I'm still waiting for L to make the list. He is definitely hottie material.

    ReplyDelete