Thursday, March 27, 2014

Blood, Swords, Fighting...and a HOT Viking

Ah yes the days of the Vikings were so barbaric, but Travis Fimmel makes it look so easy (and hot). Those piercing blue eyes, tough demeanor and his muscular stature... need I say more. I actually had the pleasure of meeting him in a bar last year at Comic Con. While I was trying not to drool on myself, and not sound like a complete dimwit, he was super friendly, charming, and soooo easy on the eyes. And the Australian accent was the icing on the cake.

After seeing him in Baytown Outlaws, I became a fan. He's an incredible actor, and Vikings is an awesome show. Its more than just barbarians and bloodshed...Its about family and loyalty, and the search for something greater.  If you haven't watched it, I highly recommend you do. While in the midst of their second season,they just announced they will be coming back for a third. Congrats to the cast!!!

I hope I get to see them again this year at Comic Con.They had an amazing presence last year, and I expect the same if not more this year.  If you haven't already, its definitely a show to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment