Monday, March 17, 2014

Music Monday – St. Patrick's Day

Top o’ the Morning to ya, my lads and lasses!
While you enjoy drinking green beer and whiskey shots, here are some tunes to shake your Shamrocks.

Enya "Only Time"


Flogging Molly "Drunken Lullabies"


Dropkick Murphys "Rose Tattoo"


House of Pain “Jump Around”


The Cranberries "Zombie"


Chris De Burgh "Lady in Red"


Sinéad O'Connor "Nothing Compares 2U"


Van Morrison "Into the Mystic"


U2 "With or Without You"


The Rumjacks "An Irish Pub Song"


P.S. Everyone in this post is Irish, including me......Black Irish. What's up?!?
Happy St. Paddy’s Day!

4 comments:

  1. I've heard half of the songs and great choices. I didn't know the artists were Irish. I live under a rock sometime ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you know I don't listen to a lot of music anymore, but I actually know a lot of these songs. The first one was new to me but I liked it. It's really catchy. Love you tons B. Can't wait to see what you bring next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i so wish that you and i could sit in a bar and get drunk and sing these songs together. happy st. pat's, brina.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this post! great songs to drink to, cheer to and cry into when the night wraps up with the inevitable 'i love you man'! heart you B

    ReplyDelete