Monday, March 10, 2014

Curses, Fates and Soul Mates is a STEAL for 99c get it now!


                                                  Amazon

                                                  Amazon UK

                                                  Barnes and Noble

                                                  Kobo

                                                  iBooks


You all know I am a Raine Thomas addict so it comes as no surprise that I grabbed my copy of this boxed set as soon as I could! I skipped straight to her novel and devoured it. I wanted to do a review of the whole set so I started reading the rest as soon as I finished her book. What an awesome surprise. I enjoyed every one of the books in this set. Here is a short review of all the books.

"The Space Between" by Kristie Cook

The main characters are awesome and I felt just as lost as Leni and Jeric when their lives start spinning in an unexpected way. The questions they have and what they go through is well written and the tension doesn't let up. I will get the rest of this series as I am dying to see how it plays out. This book doesn't have a cliff hanger ending, but it does leave you with questions.

"Frostbite" by Lynn Rush

Amanda is the heroin of this novel and I loved her. She is gutsy, but kind hearted and loyal. Tired of running she decides to take a stand against the ones who want to capture her and do tests on her, because of her exceptional talents. With the help of her brother and a rag tag group of friends she gets the courage to do just that. No cliff hanger, but this is also the first of a series that you will want to read.

"Cursed" by R.K. Ryals

This spin off from the "Redemption" series has everything in it magic, witches, demons, a fallen angel, a family curse and two witches who seriously need saving. I loved it. I have already started the "Redemption" series. Kind of a cliff hanger, just because it ends on an exciting question.

"Return of the Ascendant" by Raine Thomas

I am TOTALLY in love with Ty and Kyra and I cannot wait for the rest of this series. The concept is different to anything I have read and without giving too much away, I don't think I can do this book justice with a review, but I will try anyway. Kyra is the Ascendant and gets sent to different planets to learn lessons that are moulding her to be the ascendant. Her memories get wiped every time and when Ty her protector arrives to collect her from her last "lesson" she can't remember him. She needs to trust him to get home. The rest you just HAVE to read. Raine's books are really addictive so enjoy it.

"Repossession" by Rachael Wade

The earth is invaded and Skylla gets caught by the invaders. Her Captor is Jet and he is human, working for the aliens. This book is a wonderful twist on the normal invasion and alien stories. I really enjoyed it but I have one complaint. The HECTIC cliff hanger ending. I really want to know what happens next and the ending is really crappy. If you don't like cliff hangers you need to wait for the whole series to be released before reading this, but you MUST read it.

Now I want to know why you haven't read this set yet? It is still on sale for 99c until 17 March! DON'T MISS OUT!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for taking the time to read the set and post a review, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete