Monday, March 24, 2014

Music Monday – Boy Bands‏

Boy Bands = Cute boys that can sing and dance. Enjoy some of my favorites:

The Boys  "Dial My Heart"


Another Bad Creation  "Iesha"


New Edition  "If It Isn't Love"


New Kids on the Block  "You Got It (The Right Stuff)"


Backstreet Boys  "The Call"


O-Town  "Liquid Dreams"


Boyz II Men  "Motownphilly"


*NSYNC  "Bye Bye Bye"


All-4-One  "I Swear"


Menudo  "Hold Me"


The Jackson 5  "Dancing Machine"


The Monkees  "I'm a Believer"


The Beatles  "Help"


This one was harder than I thought to post. There are a lot of boy bands out there. I left out a few because, to be honest, some I just didn’t like (*cough*Hanson*cough*) and others I am just too damn old to even like (*cough*One Direction*cough*). If I forgot some of your faves, please let it on me below in the form of a comment...... (*cough*attentionh00r*cough*) 

P.S. I am still not sure I would consider Boyz II Men a “boy band”. It’s debatable.

4 comments:

  1. *passes you some cough syrup*
    love this collection! i have a soft spot for boy bands. and being canadian, we have some horrific additions. if anyone out there needs a good laugh this monday morning, please look up B4-4. i am so ashamed on their behalf… and yet, that song is supercatchy.
    http://youtu.be/Mhv6gipA3dc
    we lucky canucks were also blessed with soul decision. not AS bad, but still…
    http://youtu.be/7Mn13o5OrnU
    i don’t know if this counts, since they don’t dance, and no one knows them, but my very favourite it BVSMP – I Need You
    http://youtu.be/4WtAFUdbr4c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god! I forgot about Menudo! They were my first boy band crush. I was a Ricky girl from the beginning! If you saw my collection it would freak you out, and yes I still have them all to this day.. I added Menudo goodies to the NKOTB collection that over took my Menudo collection when Ricky aged out of the band.

    Wow, did you bring back memories!

    This was a great day... Boy Band Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE LOVE LOVE boy bands. They made growing up so much fun...the music, the dancing, the cute baby faces they all had back then. I love it.
    And damn girl, you brought up some Menudo. You can't be a Mexican girl and not have Menudo in your music collection. And yeah, Ricky was cute but I totally crushed on Robby hard when I was a kid. I kinda had a thing for Roy too, but that was short lived. And yes...sadly I still remember all their names. Don't judge me cuz I know you are. LOL

    Great picks for this week, B. Took me way back to them old days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We were limited on how much MTV we were allowed to watch each day. But we always found time to sneak it in so we can see our favorite Boy Bands. This brought back a lot of great memories. Thanks Hun

    ReplyDelete