Friday, March 14, 2014

Hottie of the Week

It's finally the week you've all been waiting for! I'm going to do this a little differently since I can insert my own experiences in. I'm not going to bore you with the "he was in this movie and that movie" because if you don't know who he is, you've probably lived a sheltered life. This hottie is and always has been #1 in my book, but I had to keep everyone in suspense for the first week :)



This weeks Hottie comes to us from London. With a career spanning from modeling to music to acting, Robert Pattinson is definitely everything I look for in a Hottie.

1860984275.jpg
(Photo Credit:Dior)



Here's a little story about Mr. Pattinson:



My first time in his presence was on April 28, 2011 in a little town known as Paris. As my friends and I waited patiently in the drizzle for this stunning man to make his way down to us, the excitement was kicking in. Finally, what seemed like hours later, he was standing in front of us. This man is captivating. His accent, his eyes and his personality drew me in deeper. After getting a picture and an autograph (thanks Jodi and Erin!) I felt like I was on top of the world! Oh yeah, we were NOT just standing on the street hoping to run into him, we were at the "Water For Elephants" premiere, just in case you were wondering.

429292_2674548430105_869998175_n.jpg


I won't get into my other times in his presence, but they did happen later that year and the next (even though I wasn't close enough).



Anywho, I'm babbling as I reminisce in my head....ahhh memories...



So, Hottie factors: Amazingly gorgeous, captivating voice (both speaking and singing), hilarious, humble, charming, witty and the list goes on (did I mention gorgeous?).

item2.rendition.slideshowVertical.pattinson-C-0912-03.jpg
(Photo Credit: Bruce Webber via VF.com)



With his success in blockbuster films, indie films and a cologne campaign (yes, I own the cologne and the limited edition photo book from the campaign) this man is a force to be reckoned with!

740273722.jpg
(Photo Credit: Carter Smith “TV Week Magazine” ) THIS PIC IS FOR @kmah88



I'm looking forward to everything he is currently working on (especially Life, The Rover, Maps to the Stars and Mission:Blacklist) and anything he will do in the future.



I know this wasn't as "educational" as my first two weeks, but I could talk about him for hours...sigh.



Stay tuned next week to see who I can come up with. Or leave me a comment with a pick you want to hear more about!

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You could have at least commented w someone you wanted lmao. Work w me B!!!

      Delete
  2. screw "educational"! my vote is for every week to be rob.
    and thanks for the pic shout out. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well it's about time, woman. And no one really needs an education when we have such a pretty face to look at.
    My vote for next week is for the gorgeous Henry Cavill (for B, of course) or for birthday boy, Kellan. You get to decide.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Kmah and Dee. It's about time ;-) and he should be every week!! Very jealous you were that close to him

    ReplyDelete