Friday, May 9, 2014

Hottie of the Week!

Hottie of The Week!!


This week is dedicated to tatts, specifically a certain male model. There is just something about him that makes me all hot and bothered.  How about you?  I was just introduced to this model (yes another Brit) a few weeks ago by some of the girls and I can’t look away now.


Introducing….

Stephen James






00329-934x1321.jpg
 
 
 
00430-934x1321.jpg
 
 
 
doble2-934x663.jpg
(first 3 pics courtesy of www.creativeboysclub.com; taken by Darren Black)




stephen-james-0006.jpg



stephen-james-0009.jpg



stephen-james-0003.jpg
 
 
 
stephen-james-0004.jpg
(last pics courtesy of www.fashionisto.com; for an article in Risbel Magazine)

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kmah approves too! (obviously)
    and i didn't know he's british... figures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lmao. It always come back to the Brits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I approve too! Love he's a Brit too. I'm starting to think I need to move ;-)

    ReplyDelete