Wednesday, May 28, 2014

All Hail the Sheriff of Area 5

With the premier of the 7th and (sadly) final season of True Blood, just a few weeks away, I felt compelled to pay homage to my favorite sheriff in Louisiana. Granted, I know he isn't sheriff anymore, but wouldn't it be perfect to see him back where he belongs.

We all know how the season ended, with a beautiful naked Eric, reading...if you missed it, I said naked. He was very, very naked, and I think there was some snow and a mountain too.

Warlow dies (thank goodness), but with him goes the power for vampires to walk in the daylight without burning. Did Eric find a way to survive, or did he die? My guess is that Season 7 wouldn't be complete without Mr. Northman's good looks and quick wit. In a perfect ending I envision Sookie with Eric. They've always had this electric kind of chemistry, and as much as Sookie has despised Eric in the past, she also had a way of bringing out the good in him. My favorite Eric was Season 4 "Good Eric." He had such an endearing nature about him, and lets face it...the Sookie/Eric interaction was HOT...!!! Here's one of my favorite Eric quotes..., "You're going to invite me in so I can protect you. Or have passionate, primal sex with you. Or how about both?"




So fellow Trubies, what are you most looking forward to in this final season with our beloved vamps, faeries, shifters,wolves, witches and Jason?


No comments:

Post a Comment