Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Hunnam talks life post-50 Shades

Charlie Hunnam has opened up about what he is planning on doing after Sons Of Anarchy now that he has quit Fifty Shades Of Grey.

The Brit actor had been signed up to play Christian Grey in a film adaptation of the erotic novel alongside Dakota Johnson as Anastasia Steele, but recently confirmed he had quit the role.
He told E!: "I am doing good. I am just really concentrating on work. It's been a really busy time.
"I have had some family stuff going on, so I'm just trying to stay focused and stay positive and keep trying to do a good job at work and be with my family and stay positive."
Charlie's dad died in May, so he had returned to England to spend time with his family, and explained that when Sons Of Anarchy ended he hoped to head back to the UK again.
The actor, who plays Jax Teller in the biker series, said: "Like I said, I've got some family stuff I have to tend to. So when I wrap the show, I am going to go to England and see my people and then I have a film that I am doing with Guillermo [del Toro]. So I am going to go and do that and concentrate on the final seasons of Sons.
"It's obviously going to be a really emotional time for us. We are like a family and have become very, very close and become dear friends to each other so it's going to be sad to finish up and say goodbye to everyone, but we've got like 13, maybe even a few more, episodes."
Charlie also hinted there may be more to come for Sons Of Anarchy fans. "There's rumour that we might do a couple of more episodes and do a little bit of an extended season next year, so we will see if that happens. It may or it may not. But I just want to finish that strong and go on to a new chapter of life."


No comments:

Post a Comment