Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Michael Fassbender: Fame Has Made Me More Interesting to Women

Now that his acting career has skyrocketed, Michael Fassbender is finding it much easier to talk to women. 

"You become a lot more successful in terms of, like, talking to a girl," Fassbender tells GQ in its November issue. "She's all of a sudden more interested in me. I know that, like, three years ago, she would've walked away after two sentences left my mouth." 

He adds: "I remember I was sitting at this table at this thing, and I was talking to this girl. I was like, 'God, I am so boring right now.' But she was like, 'That's so interesting!' I was like, 'You know what? Five years ago, this would not have been interesting.' " 

The Irish-German actor, 36, also talks about his track record when it comes to dating. 

"I think the longest relationship that I've been in was two years. I started [acting] when I was 17, so I guess in my dating, adult life, that kind of covers it." 

Although he's been working in television and film for years, he was championed by Brad Pitt after the two met and worked together on Quentin Tarantino's 2009 film, Inglourious Basterds.


Since then, he's made a splash in the 2011 sex-addict drama Shame and, this year, headlines two buzzed-about films: 12 Years a Slave and The Counselor. He also recently wrapped up shooting X-Men: Days of Future Past

Throw in his sexy GQ
 cover and we're betting he won't have any more trouble chatting up the ladies.

Source: people

No comments:

Post a Comment