Tuesday, October 15, 2013

The Heavens Rise for Christopher Rice!


I am breaking a big rule in my book today. I am going to recommend a book without actually reading it. 

However, there are two very good reasons. One is that Christopher Rice is an incredible author who makes word magic. And two is that this book just sounds soo awesome.

It has parasites that corrupt the brain, missing people, friendships being put to the test, good versus evil, tragedy, suspense and if Christopher is true to form many twists and turns that will leave you breathless and in shock. 

Christopher writes real people, with believable weaknesses and strengths, emotional battles that we can all relate to in varying degrees. Love them or hate them but you will never feel as if they are fictional. 

My favourite thing about his writing is the fact that I never see the twists before they happen. Sadly soo many authors give too many hints and it spoils the thrill for me. Having the pleasure of the surprises, no matter how awful they are is a real treat. 

I received my own copy, I preordered it ages ago! Do yourself a favour and spoil yourself with "The Heavens Rise" today! If you don't enjoy it, I will post an apology to you, but trust me when I say, that will never happen.

If you need more info just go to (link http://www.christopherricebooks.com/)

You guys will have to excuse me as I have a great new book to read. 

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment