Monday, October 21, 2013

Hot Badass Bikers...Yes Please!!!!



Nothing says hot badass biker, your mama warned you about, better then Sons of Anarchy. I knew of the hit show, when it first aired, but it wasn’t until 4 seasons later that I got hooked. Much thanks to a coworker of mine, she told me I needed to watch this “riveting” show. I wouldn’t have thought to put bikers and riveting in the same sentence, but who am I to judge. One show in and it was a done deal. Hot men, doing bad things, and strong women who don’t take any shit. Where do I sign up?
I was fortunate enough to get the opportunity to go to Comic Con this year. Yup, I’m a first timer!!! I only had Thursday and Sunday tickets, and I had no idea what the schedule was going to be. Much to my surprise, and fan-girl screaming…the last panel of the day on Sunday in the infamous Hall H was gonna be the Sons!!!
When I finally made it to the front of the line to get in to Hall H, I was way in the back. Mind you, this auditorium seats 6500 people. This just wasn’t working for me.  This was my only opportunity to be up close and personal with the bad boys and bitches from one of my favorite shows…yea, I became a ninja…made it to the 6th row center…I got skills!!
It was beyond worth it, because they are such an awesome group of actors. The energy in the room was pure love. Ecstatic fans applauded and screamed for what seemed like forever, and I got to be a part of that experience. It was priceless. They showed the clip for Season 6, and all I can say is get ready, because it’s gonna be a wild ride!!!!
I know it's been awhile since Comic Con, but I it speaks volumes to the series, its creator and actors to have such a huge following present year after year, at a venue such as Comic Con. Walking out of Hall H, I just wanted it to start already. You become so attached to these characters, and we got a first hand look at how the tables were starting to turn for the upcoming season.
Fast forward to the present...what a wild ride its been since the new season started. Its had more WTF moments than any other season, and we're only midway through. Looking back on the last 6 episodes, it's been complete mayhem for club, for Nero,  and Tara.
Some difficult decisions had to be made, were they the right ones...It'll be interesting to see how it all plays out.

No comments:

Post a Comment