Friday, April 4, 2014

Hottie of the Week!

Today’s session of Hottie is going to be short and to the point.  I’m not going to go on about him because he is widely well known and everyone should know him by not only name but face.  Just have fun this week looking at a few drool worthy pics.  I know I was drooling when I was looking through them.

So I bring to you this week, another British man….

Mr. David Beckham

2013-03-26-15-03-43-1-david-beckham-visited-beijing-guoan-football-club (400x599) (400x599).jpg

(Photo Credit: society.ezinemark.com: Bejing Press Conference)


2013-03-26-15-03-43-2-david-beckham-showed-up-at-peking-university-in-be (400x492).jpg
(Photo Credit: society.ezinemark.com: Bejing Press Conference)
david-beckham-for-elle-magazine-09 (425x640).jpg
(Photo credit: Elle Magazine)


david-beckham-h-and-m-spring-2014-super-bowl-campaign-photos-0001-800x1032 (496x640).jpg
(Photo Credit: H&M)

david-beckham-shirtless-w724 glamour (457x640).jpg



























(Photo Credit: Glamour Mag)

10 comments:

  1. don't know what it is about that man. I don't know if it's because he's a family man. Because he's athletic. Because he has tatts or because he is a brit. all I know is that is one hot piece of man meat. #purplebrinaapproves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol Is that our new hashtag of the day?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes. I am gonna use it all the time now lol

      Delete
    2. yes. I am gonna use it all the time now lol

      Delete
  3. Perfect Hottie of the week! He is amazing, Sexy, Hot, Dirty, British, Athletic.. I don't know why his wife doesn't smile more knowing THAT is home waiting for her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOO GOOD! I agree with all of the above and add...did you see his H&M ad? yummmm

    http://cdn01.cdnwp.celebuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/03/David-Beckham-HM.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know you have great taste *cough* Rob *cough* And you haven't let me down yet. Great choice Hun!!! Very sexy

    ReplyDelete