Thursday, April 3, 2014

Happy 60th Bithday, Mom

This post is for you with all your favorite jams.


Barry White  “My First, My Last, My Everything”



Earth, Wind & Fire  “Reasons”




The Gap Band  “Early in the Morning”




The Manhattan  “Let’s Just Kiss and Say Goodbye”




The Commodores  “Brick House”




Dazz Band  “Let It Whip”




Patsy Cline  “Crazy”




Janis Joplin  "Mercedes Benz"




Teddy Pendergrass  "Turn Off the Lights"




Gladys Knight & the Pips  "Neither One of Us (Wants to Be the First to Say Goodbye)"




The Chi-Lites  "Have You Seen Her"





Al Green  “Let’s Stay Together”




Otis Redding  “Sitting On the Dock of the Bay”




Marvin Gaye  “Let’s Get It On”




I love you, Mom, and hope you have an amazing 60th birthday. I know we have had some tough times and we don't always agree, but you are my mom and I wouldn't trade you for anything other. I am who I am today because of you. Thank you and I love you with all my heart.
The last song sums it up best.


Boyz II Men  “A Song for Mama”

3 comments:

  1. I hope you mom has a FABulous day and many more! Awesome post to her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so sweet! your mom is incredibly lucky to have a daughter like you. (i hope she knows that!)
    hbd, to your mama.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO sweet of you Brina! Hope she appreciates this and you.

    ReplyDelete