Friday, April 11, 2014

Bethany Lopez handles a sensitive subject beautifully in "8 Weeks"!



I loved this novel. It deals sensitively with the subject of infidelity. What happens, when a loving husband goes away with his friends for a guys weekend and wakes up, with no memory of what happened and a naked woman in his room.

He comes clean, but his wife is obviously not too forgiving.

This is the story of their journey through this difficult time. I have to admit, that I wasn't that into the subject matter of this book, but I loved all of the other work by Bethany that I read, so I gave it the benefit of the doubt. I was not disappointed.

I fell in love with these characters and I look forward to reading her next work. Do yourself the favour and read this book.

Purchase links:

Amazon

Barnes and Noble


No comments:

Post a Comment