Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Vin Diesel Posts Sweet Video Of Paul Walker After His Death — Watch




Paul’s ‘Fast & The Furious’ co-star Vin Diesel posted a sweet video on his Facebook on Jan. 7. Watch the touching tribute below.


“A glimpse… of Dom and Brian… off screen,” Vin Diesel wrote along with the video showing Paul Walker in some private, behind-the-scenes moments and old interviews. “You have always been so supportive, especially in these past two months,” Vin wrote to his followers on Facebook. “So, I wanted to share something personal that I worked on through the New Year, in honor of my brother Pablo… Paul.”

Vin Diesel’s Video Of Paul Walker — New Tribute To His Best Friend

Vin’s intimate video shows the friendship and brotherly love he shared with Paul, who tragically died in a fiery car wreck on Nov. 30.

The almost 20-minute video shows the laughter and bond the cast shared.

Vin reflected on Facebook on Jan. 6:

“Last New Year, I went with just my family on a very important road trip, partially inspired by my brother Pablo, who was guiding me up the California Coast. This year, despite the offers to travel, I did the same thing. Soul searching, finding the way forward.

The time when Paul and I closed down a press junket in LA… I believe it was the only time in history, that a junket was ever shut down due to driving. Haha, it was the last time the studio ever had cars at a junket that Paul and I were at.”
WATCH: Vin Diesel’s Personal Paul Walker Video



Vin continued:

“Back in 2010, when the earthquake hit Haiti, I had asked everyone I knew to come to the island of Hispaniola, even friends that were born there, and the only person who came through was my brother Paul. It was the first trip his foundation made, in fact, I remember him asking me which name I preferred, REACT or ROWW.

For the road trip I accidentally brought the wrong computer, an older one, with older images… and I got lost in the memories.”

It is so sad that we lost Paul too soon but amazing that Vin is keeping his memory alive. Watch the tribute video below.

No comments:

Post a Comment