Monday, January 27, 2014

Lucky Number Four is a winner!!!

This is the first solo work of Carol Kunz writing as Amanda Jason. She is part of the awesome writing duo C.A. Kunz with her son Adam, authors of the "Childe" series. I have enjoyed Adam's work and I have loved the duo's work, so I was rather excited to see what Carol will come out with.

I bought the book and started reading it with higher than normal expectations. I was definitely NOT disappointed. It was awesome.

The concept is different and fresh and the writing was great. the characters are incredible and I sooooo wish I was the heroin of this book.

Imagine moving in with three red hot models, who consider you their "Lucky Number Four". How can you resist. I really enjoyed this romantic romp with these characters. I also have to admit that Carol KNOWS HOW TO WRITE A KISS.

So what are you waiting for?

                                                                        
                                                           Amanda Jason (Carol Kunz)



No comments:

Post a Comment