Wednesday, January 15, 2014

"Mr. 365" by Ruth Clampett will steal your heart.

I loved "Animate Me" Ruth Clampett's debut novel and I was excited when I found out there is more of her magic out there. I immediately downloaded "Mr. 365" and didn't put it down until I read the last word.

It is such a beautiful story with a depth that elevates it way above most other romance novels out there. You find yourself rooting for the lead characters and living their journey with them.

Meet Mr. 365 a strange but very good looking bachelor who celebrates Christmas 365 days of the year. Enter a young, single, beautiful and inexperienced television producer wanting to make a reality show about said bachelor and you have an awesome book.

Add the very strong attraction and you have a winner. Without giving too much away I have to tell you that I cried, laughed and for the first time ever, yelled at my kindle. Seriously.

This is a great read don't miss out!


                                                       Amazon

P.S. Don't forget to look out for Romeo, the Dog who stole my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment