Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Jennifer Lawrence Wears Bra Top, Shows Off Curves on Super-Sexy W Cover

See 2014 Oscar contender Jennifer Lawrence wear a bra top and show off her curves on her super-sexy W magazine cover. Credit: Juergen Teller/W Magazine


Sexy Oscar contender! Jennifer Lawrence is one of six actors "who killed it this year" to be featured on the cover of W's February 2014 issue. The 23-year-old American Hustle actress gives her competitors a run for their money, looking sexy and fierce in her cover shot.

In the image snapped by esteemed photographer Juergen Teller, Lawrence shows off her curves in a floral bra top and and matching high-waisted bottoms. She strikes a seductive pose while lounging in a chair wearing high heels. The Hunger Games: Catching Fire star also shows off her edgy blonde pixie cut, and gives a seductive pout to the camera.

Lawrence has already earned a Best Supporting Actress Golden Globe nominee this year for the David O. Russell-directed drama American Hustle -- and it's predicted she may score her third Oscar nomination (and a second win?!) for the role, too.

Last year, at the precocious age of 22, Lawrence took home the Best Actress Academy Award for her performance in Silver Linings Playbook. While making her way to the stage to give her acceptance speech, the young star infamously tripped on the stairs in her Dior Haute Couture gown.

What went wrong? "I was at the Oscars, waiting to hear if my name was called, and I kept thinking, Cakewalk, cakewalk, cakewalk," Lawrence recalled to W magazine. "I thought, Why is 'cakewalk' stuck in my head? And then, as I started to walk up the stairs and the fabric from my dress tucked under my feet, I realized my stylist had told me, 'Kick, walk, kick, walk.' You are supposed to kick the dress out while you walk, and I totally forgot because I was thinking about cake! And that’s why I fell."


Source: usmagazine

No comments:

Post a Comment