Monday, September 9, 2013

Music Monday: A Thousand Years @christinaperri

Picking this awesome song for this week's Music Monday was a no brainer for me personally. 
Tomorrow starts a long overdue journey for me.
I am on my way to Seattle and then Forks for Stephenie Meyer Day. As a Twilight fan, this is like a trip to a spiritual place.
Twilight became my life for a very long time and is still a part of it. I have been to so many of the conventions, camped out for the famous Black Carpet at Tent City and met so many people along my journey that are now near and dear to me and are more than just friends they have become family. So now, going to Forks is like the Mecca for Twilight fans and a culmination of so many emotions. 
When I first heard 'A Thousand Years' I got chills. The lyrics nails the tale of our beloved Bella and Edward.I don't think I could have picked a better song for the love our two fave characters. Christina a Twilight fan herself, wrote from the heart, the arrangement chilling execution flawless. 
My journey with all things Twilight, may be close to becoming complete, I've done it all, but truly the love we have for our books and movies, and the friendships we have made is really Forever... 

No comments:

Post a Comment