Saturday, July 12, 2014

Hookah Please

" Ring, ring hookah! Ring, Ring!" So who is gonna miss the hell out of True Blood's Lafayette? If you've read the books than you know Lafayette gets killed off early on in the second book, but because of the popularity of his character they decided to keep him on the series. Good call on that one! I can't imagine True Blood without him.

I LOVE Lafayette, hands down he's one of my favorite characters ever! He delivers the best lines, I'm always eagerly anticipating what he's going to say.  He's tough and yet has the longest lashes and most makeup of anyone on the show, and he can rock a pair of gold pants like no other. Lafayette is just one of those characters you will always remember...I am probably going to miss him the most, as the series is coming to an end. 

I've posted a few of his best moments...enjoy Hookahs!!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment