Monday, February 24, 2014

Music Monday - Tiffany

The power of music is endless. Think I'm wrong? Think again.
Fact: One of the only activities that activates, stimulates, and uses the entire brain is music.

Think back to when you were younger you had a fave band, and even a song. I bet if you hear even part of the song, you are immediately transported back to that memory, of your past. You will instantly smile, and think of those other times, but this week I chose to pick a song that conveys both emotions.

I picked a song from when I was a teenager, and it was all about my first love. It has both good and bad memories. I smiled then a tear or so trickled down my cheek to betray me when I now hear it, but all in all that memory that song instantly transported me back to when I was a teenager, I hadn't heard Tiffany's 'Could've Been' for over twenty years, but I was a kid again and in love and it felt good for the moment I even recalled everything about the song, the times, the clothes, him and most of all the lyrics of my beloved love song.

I hope you all have that song that takes you back to fond memories that can both make you smile and cry and back again.


What song takes you back the most and why? We would love to hear from you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment