Tuesday, December 17, 2013

It is here!!!! "Ready to Fall" by Daisy Prescott

I really LOVED this book. I enjoyed "Geoducks are for Lovers" tremendously and I couldn't wait for this book as it features one of my favourite characters from "Geoducks are for Lovers", John Day. Picture this, a hot lumberjack with a beard, who is a nice guy too. Of course not TOO nice. I fell head over heels in love with him and I so want a John Day of my own. I couldn't help picturing him and getting hotter and hotter for him as I got to know him better in this book.

Daisy is a genius when writing the ins and outs of relationships. I cried and laughed through this book and I cannot wait for Daisy to start writing the next one. There are also a few other characters in "Ready to Fall" that where in "Geoducks are for Lovers" and it was like visiting old friends. I got drawn in in the first sentence and I couldn't put it down till the last words were read.

 I don't want to give any spoilers so I will say if you enjoy a great book you cannot miss this one. If you enjoyed "Geoducks are for Lovers" you will devour "Ready to Fall" and miss as much sleep as required to finish it as soon as you can. If you can resist falling for John Day you are a machine, don't say I didn't warn you.

Get it NOW.

                                         
                                          Amazon

                                          Barnes & Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment