Friday, November 1, 2013

Ready to fall for Daisy Prescott!

This is one of those blogs where I have no idea where to start? Do I start with Daisy's new release on the 17th of December 2013? Or do I start with her incredible first novel? Instead should I tell you about her naughty but nice novella? Hmmm let me see.

"Geoducks are for Lovers" is Daisy Prescott's first novel and it is amazing. It is a wonderful tale of real adult love, second chances and taking risks. Her characters are awesome and they just don't let go! In fact that is where it gets interesting.



                                                                     Amazon

I am sure Daisy has some multiple personality thing going! Her characters are so real that one of them Selah Elmore wrote a novella through her, with the pen name Suzette Marquis called "The Pink Pearl". A hot, horny and very sexy tale of pirates, swordplay and lots of fun times. Short but exciting.





                                                                   Amazon

In fact she is so invested in her characters that the hot, lumberjack looking, neighbour John Day had to get his own story as well. Here we get to the new book coming and the sneak peak of the cover I have the honour of posting here! Trust me if you enjoy romance then you need to meet Daisy an read her books. In fact don't forget to mark your calender for the 17th of December!





No comments:

Post a Comment