Saturday, November 2, 2013

Rachel Bilson: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me



From The O.C. to deep in the Hart of Dixie, which you can catch on Monday at 8 P.M., Rachel Bilson takes time out of her busy life to spill 25 things about herself to Us.


1. I educate myself with Snapple facts.
2. I can rap every word to the Pharcyde's "Passin' Me By," as well as "Ain't No Fun," by Snoop.
3. I DVR Jeopardy!
4. When I was a kid, I wanted to be either a teacher or a singer.
5. I was even in a performing group called the Cool Kids.
6. I wish I were a muppet.
7. The most starstruck I've ever been was when I saw Larry David.
8. I watch Friends every night before falling asleep.
9. I was in a full-on standoff fight with my pet pig; it ended in tears.
10. I went to college in San Diego for semester but came home with no credits.
11. My No. 1 restaurant is Benihana.
12. I love riding roller coasters - the scarier, the better!
13. I once memorized the entire dance to Britney Spears' "I'm a Slave 4 U" and performed it in my living room.
14. My ideal bedtime is 9 P.M.
15. I'm obsessed with slippers. I'd live in them if I could. (I've tried!)
16. Poetic Justice was my favorite movie when I was in the sixth grade.
17. Breakfast is my favorite meal.
18. Paul Rudd is my hero.
19. I'm extremely ticklish, especially my feet!
20. I flew a plane once.
21. I absolutely love to bake.
22. I am an expert on dog breeds.
23. Lucille Ball is my idol.
24. I sing "Say My Name" by Destiny's Child when I'm alone in my car.

25. Sometimes…I just wanna dance.


Source: us magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment