Monday, August 12, 2013

Welcome to the FANdemonium Network

Hi!
Welcome to my long awaited project. I have been busy racking my brain on how to make my blogging life a little easier and well, this is what I came up with.
I figured running one site as opposed to several and having everything under one roof would simply my life and keep out the confusion.

We are going to specialize in things that make us fans. Whether it be the latest book that is coming to the big screen or the season finale of True Blood, we will have you covered. Don't fret, we will still update and have our other blogs covered. We will just be updating this one with more of a generalized fan based of all things.

We would like to hear from you. Let us know what you want to hear and see and we will do the best we can to keep you covered.

Thanks for following us and thanks for your support!


-J

No comments:

Post a Comment